- Hotels and Travel
- For Presenters
- About the Conference
AASHE 2011 Mobile
The AASHE 2011 Conference is going mobile! You will be able to download Guidebook, a mobile application, to your phone (Android, iphone and Blackberry).
This mobile app will allow you to:
- Access the Conference Schedule in the palm of your hand
- Receive Special Alerts if changes are made so you don't miss anything
- Access session details including speaker information, a general description of the session, the time and duration and the session's location
- Keep track of prominent key events are highlighted so you won’t miss them
- Learn more about the Exhibitors. You will find more granular information related to each exhibitor, including their booth location, a company description, website and staff on-site
- Scroll, zoom and pinch the Venue maps to find your way quickly and easily throughout the conference
- Integrate Twitter and you can start practicing your conference tweeting today by using hashtag #AASHE2011
- Build To-do Lists and flag things you would like to accomplish while at the conference
We will keep you posted as more news about AASHE 2011 Mobile develops!
Stay Connected at #AASHE2011!
Social media will be playing an important role in keeping you connected and up to date during and after the AASHE 2011 conference. We hope that through participation in the below social media outlets we can engage in a two-way exchange of ideas and information with the campus sustainability community.
AASHE Blog : Live updates from the conference, including coverage of keynote speakers, transcriptions of conference sessions, photos and much more.
Twitter @AASHENews Conference Hashtag #AASHE2011
Up to date micro-blogging from the conference. Participate in the discussion by searching and using #AASHE2011.
- Great way to gather a group at the Expo Hall or the Pedal Watt Station. Simply tweet your message using the hashtag #aashe2011 and it will be seen on the the AASHE Twitter Feed. The Twitter Feed can be seen on the website and via Guidebook, our mobile app
- Saw something fabulous at the Expo Hall - tweet it so others can check it out (again, use the hashtag #aashe2011)
- Are you presenting? Send out a tweet about your room and your session (hashtag #aashe2011 )
Facebook: Open to all interested in campus sustainability. Let folks know what you have liked and learned during your time in Pittsburgh
LinkedIn An online networking platform for all involved in campus sustainability to discuss common issues and identify possible collaborators.
Flickr AASHE's online repository of photos from the conference and campuses.
Upload and share your photos!
YouTube (AASHEOrg)Recording of keynote videos and other presentations.